Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What the Heck!

To quote my nephew, What the Heck! I just looked at this website and realized that I have only posted 3 blogs in May - What the heck have I been doing?

Being a stay-at-home-Mom is so hard I can't get a load of laundry and a load a crap finished in a day! Jeez - maybe I did work with a union too long, I've gone soft.

Actually what I think I've gone is comfy. Isn't that what we all want. Comfort in our clothes, that's why we wear cotton, some of us WAY more than others. We want comfort in our news, which is why it is more fluff than substance. Comfort in our food, that's why we eat out. Comfort in our relationships, which is why we stop interscting and watch TV.

Well folks it is time for me to get a lot less comfortable!! Starting tomorrow ;-))
Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment