Saturday, May 22, 2010

Since having children of my own, I have decided that children can not do two things at once - in particular: grow and listen.

Maybe it is just my children? Maybe it is just boys? But it has been my experience that we go through times of peace and times of war. Peace never lasts long enough though let me tell you.

When the kids are growing, physically or mentally, they can not hear me. Stay in the house until I get supper ready then we will go outside. BANG! the front door slams - they are outside. Stop yelling at your brother that hurts my heart, I DIDN'T YELL AT HIM!!!!!!! I wouldn't put that bath toy on my pee-pee if I were you because you may not - HELP, HELP, HELP!! Hello, McFly! You see where I am going with this.

Parenting books advice giving them room to grow. How much room do they need? Would an 8x8 ft cell be sufficient, just until this growing thing passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment