Friday, May 21, 2010

The power of ice cream

Blame it on the rain! yeah, yeah.....OK I don't even remember the rest of that song, but the chorus was brilliant. Blame it on the Rain!

We really had a beautiful April, not the showers that you are suppose to have so now we are paying for it. It feels like 40 days an 40 nights. When will the madness end. Usually I like a rainy day, just like a snow day it give you an excuse to kick back, slow down, watch a movie in the middle of the day. But when it goes on and on it starts to affect my mood.

Problems seem bigger, tasks seem harder, the world a little darker. Time for ice cream! Not just any ice cream will do, it has to be the $2.50 a scoop, high fat, French recipe that could just be applied to my hips. I'm not just making this up either - I've read it. There is a scientific reason for craving high fat foods that has to do with your endorphins. That's good enough for me so let me say...

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment