Sunday, October 30, 2011

My favorite "canned" recipe

Here's one to go along with my latest rant...love this!!  I also really really love the iced pumpkin cookies and pumpkin roll that my mom would make every fall.  But they are a lot more laborious, and, they never taste as good as I remember my mom's tasting.  Somethings just have to be made my Nanna ;-)

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

One Spice cake mix
One can of pumpkin
3/4 cup of water

Add in chocolate chips if you like or raisins for a more traditional fall feeling pour into muffin cups and bake at 350 until toothpick inserted comes out clean.   I can't tell you how long that is because I lost my muffin pan to the boys a couple of years ago when they were into catching bugs.   So now I use a mini loaf pan for these and it works just fine.  Besides, who uses a mini loaf pan to store bugs, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment