Sunday, March 9, 2014

WOW...I got it!

I have a very good friend who- we not only share the same the birthday but the same prayer to the universe that when we need a sign- it should be a billboard.  We are not good at subtle. Oh heck, let's call a spade a spade we are not good at signs that's why it has to be pretty clearly written to us and for us.

So when I wrote that blog about The Rule Follower....
and the next day this was the Quote of the Day in my Inbox

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
― Mother Teresa

I had to look up to the sky with a smile and say, Ok I got it.
Thanks for the billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment