Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This one's for you...

OK- so I feel I should make a public apology for my latest attempt at comforting a friend.

She has a wonderful, energetic, smart, funny, cool son - and I called him a dog. Well, technically I said that he is like a Labordor. I grew up with Lab's: Black and Brown and Yellow. I love these dogs because they are loyal, friendly, playful, energetic, loving, kind. But there is nothing more trying than a Lab pup - thank God they are so cute!

What I was trying to say was that even though Lab pups get into everything and have more energy than the Energizer Bunny - they do grow up, chill out, and become amazing pets. I know that her son is going to grow out of this and be absolutely amazing - look at his parents!

So many things sound better in my head than they do coming out of my mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment