Wednesday, April 21, 2010

others, I hope you enjoy

Little Boy Blue
Stop blowing that horn!
There are no cows to call
You'll wake the unborn!
Where are my little boys
Who once went to sleep?
They now in the living room
Wrestling like sheep!


Little Miss Muffet
too good for a tuffet
Wouldn't eat her yogurt today.
"I don't like Pink
She said with a wink
So I frightened Miss Muffet away.


Old Mother Hubbard
went to the cupboard
to get herself a good nip.
But before she got there
She had three kids in her hair
so she didn't get Nair a sip.


There was an Old Woman
and that's nothing new
She had so many children
she didn't know what to do.
Her brain turned to mush
her body was weak
if she sneezed and coughed
then everything leaked.

She jumped in the shower
threw food all about
called for a sitter
and went to Ladies Day Out!

On the road to St Id's
I meet a woman with 7 kids.
"Seven Kids" I said in horror
"Is that your vagina on the floor?"

Every kid had a bag
Every bag had a tag
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
She said they planned to stop at 11.

After thinking, "What the %*$#?"
How fast did I get out of St. Id's!

No comments:

Post a Comment