Thursday, July 12, 2012

They're everywhere!!!

I posted a while back that I am done with Facebook, however since that time my account has reactivated several times.  What? Why? How? Who knows? I may never since I am technically challenged - well that and I used a made up email address for the login.  Thank goodness for Anastasia Beaverhausen.

But after this last time of being reinstated and finding several friend requests that scared the bejesus out of me I was determined to get out of Facebook permanently.  After many failed attempts because there wasn't actually information in the help section on how to Delete your Account I was desperate.

I contacted Martin Holmes by carrier pigeon.  He sent the pigeon back with a telegraph machine.  We communicated through Morse code and smoke signals until the private security team arrived.  I fired all other social media accounts loyal to Facebook, was given a disposable cell phone, alternative identity, and moved into a safe house.

Awaiting me at the safe house was Katie herself, ready to help me acclimate back into a reality minus Facebook and evidently the Church of Scientology's who runs the all consuming mean spirited mind numbing social media.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment