Friday, September 25, 2020

How do you look so young?

 My husband pops in on Friday's, my "day off", to eat between clients.  Granted he goes into work early without eating because he works out with his Boot Camp class and after a few more training sessions comes home to eat before going back until late afternoon.  Today, he was talking to his co-worker eating a smoothie and he told her he couldn't believe one of their other co-workers was 49 years old. "He looks 18! I guess that is because he isn't married with kids."

Before I type this in all CAPS I will try to breathe. Nope! Not working. MY HUSBAND STILL LOOKS 20 YEARS OLD - because I am his wife who takes care of him and his kids. I wish I  had a wife like me....here is a look at my day off so far.

6:00 am Wake up

1. make two lunches

2. wake up two teenagers

3. clean up last nights 2nd dinner feeding

4. track down missing maroon shirt

5. pick up 6 pairs of shoes

6. empty all hampers

7. strip all beds

8. send the boys to school

9. clean all the bathrooms

10. Lysol every light switch, door handle, and hard surface

11. vacuum and dust each bedroom

12. do third load of laundry

It's now 9 a.m. - head downstairs

13. more laundry

14. more Lysol

15. sweep all vinyl floors

16. mop all vinyl floors

17. empty all trash cans

18. bag all recycling

19. vacuum and dust all the downstairs

20. pick up each room

It's now 10:15 am so I grab the computer

21. send an eCard

22. buy a birthday gift and have it shipped

23. buy tickets for tomorrows game

24. confirm tickets for tonight's game

25. answer 3 emails

26. write a blog

27. Fold three loads of laundry

28. make a grocery list

29. make three beds

30. make a smoothie

YES - That smoothie that my husband was drinking while asking me what time we had to be there tonight, what time were the games tomorrow - and lamenting {insert heavy sigh} about how he was going to get Mountain Biking in this weekend because he wanted to drive two hours to a park to ride for 4 hours?

That's when his co-worker calls....when they hang up he says, "So what do you think about me going Mountain Biking on Sunday?"

I said "I think it might be hard for you to Mountain Bike on Sunday with my broom up your ass."

😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment